Contact & Connect
Use #hwsf to talk about the How Weird Street Faire.
DJ’s and Musicians should contact the groups producing each stage directly about performing at the faire. The stages decide their own line-ups.
For general questions regarding the How Weird Street Faire:
peace at HowWeird.org
Want to be a part of the fun?
Contact volunteer at HowWeird.org
For more information about vending
contact vending at HowWeird.org
Click here for the 2013 vending application (PDF).
Contacts and Credits
- Executive Weirdness – Brad Olsen
- Weird Director – Michael O’Rourke
- Music and Marketing Director – Justin Weiner
- Visual Conductor – Joegh Bullock
- Vending Maestro – Douglas Kolberg
- Vending Maestro – Trinity Vasaturo
- Magic Coordinator – Robin Drysdale
- Gatekeeper and Participationizer – Isaac Rodriguez
- Community Outreach and Beverages – Laird Archer
- Krewe and Stage Coordinator - Deborah Gatiss
- Marching Band and Stage Production – Ty Bourne
- Marching Band Coordinator – Ed Ivey
- Art Alley Coordinator – Felix
- Social Purpleganda – Eamon Armstrong
- Magic Designer – Kourosh Gorji
- Galactic Outreach – Kachina Katrina
- Poster Design Concept & Illustration – Brad Olsen
- Poster Design Development & Website – digibob
- Radio PSA – Muti Music
- Faire Décor – Anon Salon
The How Weird Street Faire is a project of the non-profit
World Peace Through Technology Organization